1. Tuition Fees includes tuition, sport and activities, and yearbook.
2. The Tuition Fee is invoiced and paid by semester or annually.
3. A full semester payment is due in advance for any attendance in a given semester, only students who are enrolled in mid-semester are invoiced on a pro-rata daily basis.
4. Group and Corporate discounts are available.
5. A 10% family discount on the tuition fees will apply for the second child enrolled in the school, 15% to the third child, 20% to the fourth child and 25% to the fifth and subsequent children.
Bus Fee (Charges depend on location relative to school)
Fees for the 1st semester for the 2018/19 School year is due August 15, 2018, and December 31, 2018 for the 2nd semester.
1. If a student withdraws from the school after having paid a new academic year/semester school fee, a refund of the prepaid fees will be determined as follows:
a. Before 1 July, refund of the school fees less 20%;
b. After 1 July and before school starts, the bus fee is non-refundable, and others will be less 25%.
c. For notification after school starts there is no refund.
2. Please note that the early payment discount policy only applies to annual payment. If the student’s enrolment is terminated, there is no refund of the school fee except the non-compulsory fees.
3. If a student withdraws from the school after having paid a semester or annual school fee, a refund of the prepaid fees will be determined as follows:
a. For enrolment up to one semester, refund of the semester 2 school fee less 20%, no refund of the semester 1 school fee and semester 2 bus fee. A “Written notice” must be sent to the Admissions office before December 1 for a semester 2 refund. For notification after this date there is no refund.
b. For enrolment greater than one semester, no refund of the school fee, EAL or school bus fee.